Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, October 20, 2008

I'll Ditch My High Heeled Sandals And Get Some New Low Heeled Shoes

I came home with sore feet after a brief shopping trip at Grocers’ Village yesterday. My mistake as I wore a high heeled sandals which made me feel unstable when I walked, as if I would fall whenever I walked down the stairs when carrying Baby C. I think I’ll just give away some of my high heeled sandals to my maid and get myself some comfortable yet stylish low heeled or platform shoes from Clarks. I use to own a couple of elegant high heeled Clarks shoes when I was still employed in the corporate world but I had given them away when I quit work. Clarks shoes are comfortable and durable.

No comments: