Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Saturday... Part II

Whilst I was busy till I felt dizzy the whole morning today, which is normally a morning where I will be maid-less, Sherilyn my big time trouble-maker created trouble again.... and made me really mad, so mad my hubby could drive me to the madhouse in Tg. Rambutan! The whole morning, she was blowing the goo goo from her nose onto the dining table, then touched Baby C (who is having a slight cough) with her goo-filled fingers , then with her sticky and oily hands played with her toys, touched Baby C again, climbed up and down the chairs and the final straw which made me caned her was when she spilt her glass of water AGAIN!! Aarrgghh..... I tell you, this brat spills water 9 out of 10 times she drinks water UNLESS I am standing next to her with a cane and make sure she gulps down the water immediately instead of playing with the cup or dipping her hands into the water or dipping tissue papers inside the water or pouring water from one cup to another or putting food inside the cup of water or etc, etc. This brat can be up to many bright ideas!

After I had wiped dry the floor and table, Sherilyn asked to eat pine nuts. So I poured some pine nuts into a small bowl for her. She was eating and playing with the pine nuts but I was too busy with Baby C to chide her off. I just knew she would create trouble again and true, she dropped the bowl of pine nuts and the pine nuts were scattered everywhere on the dining area floor, right up to the floor down the split level where my computer is. Oh I tell you, I was boiling mad again. The melamine bowl cracked and I threw it away. I made Sher pick up all the pine nuts from the floor. While she was picking up the pine nuts, Sher kept saying "mummy, I am good girl". Then she pestered me for more pine nuts.... "mummy, I want some more pine nuts, I want some more pine nuts, some more pine nuts, mummy some more pine nuts....." She went on and on until I went nuts hearing the words pine nuts!!

All the running around, yelling, carrying Baby C, feeding Baby C her meds and supplements (which is a back-breaking task coz it ain't easy to make her swallow those yucky stuff) and doing some household chores made me all sweaty though I had taken my shower when I came back from my jogging session this morning. I took my shower again after lunch.



Sherilyn picking up the spilt pine nuts, with Alycia helping her clean up the mess.



Oh yes, Sherilyn had another wee wee accident 2 days ago and this time, it was a BIG accident coz daddy had forgotten to put on a diaper for her and she messed up everything on the bed!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

do you think she is trying to get your attention..little one did these type of funny act if they wants their mommy's attention..

you might have neglected her after baby C arrive..

sarah said...

Poor you. I would blow my top too if i were in your position. my baby's antics are just as maddening and she's not even in the 'terrible twos and threes' phase yet. I am starting to dread it when the time comes... you have been very patient and i really salute you for that! I am not as good temper as you are. :-)

sting said...

hehe.. you admitted that she has many bright ideas! She and Alycia are so different ya?

Anonymous said...

There there...

*pats back*

We seem to be sailing on the same boat, eh? But I never see u ler...I think we're too bz, blowing our tops at our No.2's.

I remember my No.1 was just like that when No.2 was a wee lil bub. Perhaps they are trying to get our attention... but don't they know, it's the wrongest way ever????

Sigh.... hope your ship will sail abit more smoothly this week!! take care!

Anonymous said...

Every child is different and unique. Heard of the middle child syndrome? Middle child usually quite assertive and creative due to competing with siblings for mom's attention and praises as well.

Sherilyn has very special qualities e.g. strong character, she has her own mind, not easily following instructions unless she can be convinced it's right or good. When she grows up these strong character traits will be to her advantage in the tough and competitive world as she will not be easily influenced. Take it as a challenge to raise a child who has an independent mind and strong character!

Annie Lim

Annie Q said...

Hey, you are not alone!! Me got two to drive me crazy all the time! One after another, that's y when there is long holiday and i'm at home, sure u can hear my voice screaming and shouting like a mad woman!!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hey peeps... thanks for all the kind words and consolation.