Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, December 1, 2008

Simple Homecooked Dinner

That was our dinner 2 nights ago :



Pan-fried salmon fish tail,



Stir-fried mixed veggie consisting of cauliflower, green, red and yellow bell pepper, fresh shitake mushrooms, sweet peas, prawns and garlic. It was a huge pot as I didn't want to leave the veggie that my mil had bought earlier too long in the fridge. We ate this dish for 2 days.



Left over steamed egg with minced pork from the night before.

With my mil not around now, dishes have to be kept simple and easy to cook, something that even my maid can cook.

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

mmmm....delicious!! certainly don't look simple to me :D

Fussy mum said...

hmmm...yummy food!!

shireen, I've been told before that it's not good to leave veggie overnight...but meat is okay. I suppose if you don't do it often it shld be alright.

Anonymous said...

No scientific proof that leftover vegt are no good...as long as they are well-refrigerated. Curry vegt and of course, acar is better the next day. I suppose salad with dressing in wouldn't be good the next day. I keep my salad(no dressing) for at least 2-3 days.
I never cook for just one meal(unless I'm into self-torture); cook for at least 2 days' worth.