Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sentimental Mum

My mum is a very sentimental person. She doesn’t have the heart to discard things and thus keeps things for ages. When I was going through my cabinet during my recent trip back in Ipoh, I found many old things. Some of the things were Alycia’s old baby clothes, some of my old baby clothes which she has kept for over 35 years, a couple of old printers that she’s kept for more than 10 years, a huge collection of story books which once belonged to my brothers and me and much more. It’s a good thing that my parents have a fairly big semi-detached house to store all these old things. I am quite a pack rat too and I think I’ll just be like my mum if we were staying in a large house too.

No comments: