Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cheque From Nuffnang Finally!



After having placed the Nuffnang banner in my blogspot blog for more than a year, I finally cashed out the money recently. 2 weeks ago, I got a surprise when I opened an envelope and saw a cheque from Nuffnang. Though it's only for a meagre amount of RM62.36, well at least I still earned some money without having to do anything. This money is enough for me to buy myself a nice pair of sandals for the New Year!

2 comments:

Fussy mum said...

Congrats!

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Merryn said...

woo hoo.. nicely done eh, rite b4 the year ends u got urself a nice treat there! way to go! (we mommy bloggers shud do more to help each other to maximise our add, dun u think so?)