Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Easy-To-Fix Lunch

Whenever my mil bakes bread, my kids will have bread for lunch the next day. My mil bakes bread about twice in a week.

Here is Sherilyn's lunch - homemade marmalade jam bread (the bread is made with a bottle of marmalade jam) with mackeral fish on half a slice. The other half slice of bread is spread with her favorite kaya and topped with a slice of cheese.




Baby also ate half a slice of marmalade bread with cream cheese, a cup of chawan mushi (Japanese steamed egg) and soup of the day. Yup, she's a big fan of sunnies and refused to remove the sunnies when she ate her lunch *shake head*

2 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

that's a rather weird combo :D baby C looks like a diva having her lunch....heheeheheh

coffeesncookies said...

ho ! ho ! HO ! I think Baby C is another Sherilyn in the making.. She's TOOO CUTE !