Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fruits Galore For Breakfast

I bought over RM60 worth of fruits from the night market last night. They include our favorite jackfruit, pineapple, papayas, mangoes, duku langsat, oranges, kiwi fruits and red dragon fruits. This morning, the girls had local fruits for breakfast - jackfruit, mangoes and duku langsat.






Alycia enjoying her local fruits delight while reading the newspapers!

Did I tell you that Baby is not a fan of fruits and the few fruits that she would eat are durians, mangoes, oranges (would only eat if it's really sweet and juicy) and red dragon fruits? Give her papaya, she would feign vomitting again *slap forehead*

2 comments:

Shenny's mommy said...

Wah, very healthy breakfast.

Unknown said...

Looks like you are a fruity nut like me. I love fruits and have no problems indulging in them. My 3rd boy takes after me - any fruit any time.