Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pork-Tofu Sheet-Dried Oyster Porridge

My mil cooked a pot of pork-foo choke-dried oysters porridge in a clay pot for lunch the other day. It was really delicious. Even for someone like me and Baby who dislike porridge found the porridge very tasty.


The pork that my mil used was called 'por jai yoke' (little ball meat) or 'loh see jai yoke'(baby rat meat) coz it's roundish in shape and very tender. This porridge is also suitable for toddlers.

3 comments:

Shenny's mommy said...

The porridge looks delicious and healthy too. Now, I only realize that we could add "foo choke" in porridge too. My family loves dried oysters. So, I think I will definitely try to cook similar one day. Thanks.

MeRy said...

Yummy...ur mil is a good chef.

Annie Q said...

your mother in law very creative in food. I always love to see what new recipe she come out with. :)