Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, May 17, 2010

Wholemeal Flour Instant Noodles


This is Baby's first bowl of instant noodles with my mil's homemade fish balls, eggs and veggie, minus the seasoning. I seasoned her bowl of noodles with sesame seed oil and Bragg's liquid amino acid.

Baby's 2 jie jies are crazy over instant noodles but I hardly ever cook instant noodles for them. Even if I buy instant noodles for the kids, I only buy those that are supposedly MSG-free and noodles that are made from wholemeal flour, spinach or soy bean flour. You can check out Cintan's MSG-free instant noodles. They are made from wholemeal flour or soy bean flour.

4 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

I give Amber cintan noodle too coz it's egg-free

mommy to chumsy said...

yummy and wholesome. i will definitely check out the cintan noodles :D

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

Oh!! Din't know Cintan's noodles are MSG free leh... And those fishballs are really healthy... Maine loves fishballs but I am reluctant to feed her with the ones we got from outside

Inspired Momx1 said...

That looks healthy and delicious. Didn't know Cintan noodles are MSG free too. Ok, keep this in mind. Thanks for sharing..