Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, August 27, 2010

Things To Occupy Her Time

When I need just 15 minutes to get some work done on the computer, one of the best activities to give Baby is a hard-boiled egg for her to shell. She, like her 2 jie jies just loves shelling eggs. Perhaps I should boil a pot full of eggs and assign her the task of shelling the eggs so that I can have a good half an hour to rush off some online assignments haha!

5 comments:

MeRy said...

Wow....it same goes to my son Ryan....he likes to play around shelling the eggs,but he definitely won't eat those hard boiled eggs.

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

This is a very good idea! Maybe I should start boiling a whole pot of eggs for Maine to shell :P

Chris said...

Excellent idea and u can make devilled eggs too!

Leona said...

Yeah... good idea. Helps with their fine motor skills too!

CL said...

oh, yes, that is a very good activity for a 2 yr old. My girl likes to do it too. Now, of course she is an expert in eggs peeling...