Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, April 8, 2011

Great Help

My sil from Singapore is here for a holiday and will be here for the next few weeks. I am glad that she’s here as my mil had just left for New Zealand and will only be back in a few months’ time. My sil has been of great help to me. She helps me coach the girls in their homework, walks #2 to school and helps me check my stock every day. I even have the time now to write a review on cheapestautoinsurance.net. Had she not been here to help me out, I can only find the time to complete my online assignments in the still of the night at ungodly hours when everyone else is asleep. That’s when the house is quiet and my mind can be at peace, which helps me to think straight.

No comments: