Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Can Never Get Enough Of Shopping At Pharmacies

I love stepping into the pharmacy. Pharmacies are mushrooming at my housing estate and they are competing with one another by offering discounts on their products all year through. I think this is healthy competition and we the consumers get to grab the best deals from different pharmacies. Each time I step into a pharmacy, I spend several hundreds of Ringgit on toiletries, supplements and cosmetics. I had just returned from a pharmacy that was having a Crazy Sales promotion and spent over two hundred Ringgit. There was discount on almost every item on the shelves from shampoos to cosmetics, dental care products , moisturizer, supplements for kids, creatine supplements, diapers and the list goes. Had I not been in a hurry to leave, I could have spent even more at the pharmacy.

No comments: