Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Our Saturday

We were invited by Shir Lin and Jeff to Joshua's 3rd birthday party @ Sierramas club house on Saturday. Shir Lin and Jeff are the girls former Sunday School teachers and they have now migrated to Singapore. The last time we went to Joshua's party at the same place was exactly 3 years ago for Joshua's full-moon party. How time flies and it really did seem like it was only recently that we attended his full-moon party.

While Sherilyn and Baby enjoyed themselves, my soon-to-be 8yo girl told me that it was boring. I guess my girl has outgrown birthday parties with clowns, balloons and toddlers. She has now graduated to the next level, to the tween stage or red alert stage ?? I hope not. My precious baby is really growing up too fast!

And now let the pix tell the rest of the story of our party. Thank you Shir Lin for inviting us and see you again at B's full-moon party perhaps?






3 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

what is red-alert stage? hahahhahaha. did she bring along a geronimo stilton book?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Barb, red alert = curious to know about the birds and bees and later to boys, rebel, parties (with boys!), smoking, drinking, etc. ANd yes, she wanted to bring along her GS books but I told her NO :D

Yannie said...

I like how Alycia posed when standing next to the crown.