Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, September 5, 2011

Japanese Kindori Ice Cream @ Tokyo Street, Pavillion KL

Our last stop at Pavillion was at Kindori Ice-Cream. Kindori Ice-Cream uses 100% blast frozen fresh fruits, 100% fresh milk, no colouring, no preservative and made on the spot! It's the ice-cream for health freaks and diet freaks as it's not very sweet. It's my kind of ice cream, iLike!






My strawberry + pineapple Kindori ice cream, very Kindorilicious!





Website : www.kindori.com.my

2 comments:

Mummy Moon said...

You give so good review to this ice cream! I must try this ice cream if happen I go Pavillion!!

Ann said...

Swa this but didn't try. Scared that if I buy it....I would end up with none to eat! The kids would wallop everything up. :)