Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, November 21, 2014

Cassandra's Last Day In Kindy

This is my baby girl today.

She had made this bunny face mask in school :)    And in one of her hands is a big bag of JUNK FOOD and stationery items!  The snacks will be kakak's present today :D




Today is officially her last day in pre-school.  And I am going to say it again - HOW TIME FLIES!!! I still remember her very first day in that kindy when she was just 4 years old. That was over 2  years ago.

This morning when getting ready for school, she spontaneously put on her school uniform.  I told her that she had forgotten that today is casual wear day for the school party.  I told her that I would be giving her uniform away but she hugged her uniform tightly and said "mummy, can you please let me keep this uniform as remembrance?"  *sobs sobs*   I felt emotional.  My baby girl has thoroughly enjoyed almost 3 years in the kindy and has made many good friends.  To think that she may never see her bffs again made me even more emotional.

Anyway, I am sure that Cass will make more new friends in her che ches' school given her amicable and cheery personality.

To all the parents with school-going kids, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!  :)





2 comments:

Chris said...

How lovely! Another step forward. Have a most enjoyable holiday!

mun said...

Happy Holiday to you!