Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, November 7, 2014

HFM's Lunch - Salad

I shared some steamed paus with the MIL this morning, thus was still feeling bloated by noon.  So I whipped up a bowl of refreshing salad for myself as I really needed something light and easy to digest.

Here is my bowl of high fiber, high protein and super low carb salad for lunch today...





HFM's salad today is composed of organic alfalfa sprouts, crisp and cool Japanese cucumbers, raw pumpkin seeds, toasted almond flakes, seasoned Korean seaweed, a boiled free-range chicken egg and chunks of low-sodium mozzarella cheese, drizzled with Japanese citrus salad dressing.
 
This salad tastes so good and knowing that only wholesome food goes into my body makes me feel happy :)

What was your lunch for today?

1 comment:

mun said...

Wow, I super love your healthy lunch. I could eat that for every meal. My lunch was at the office cafe. just chap fan, fish and 2 veges, nothing to shout about.