Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Mousse Treat From My Celebrity Chef Wannabe

My drama queen, also the celebrity chef wannabe fixed me something cool on a wet and cool morning today! When you see posts like this one, you'll know that only the drama queen will fix me a meal. I can never expect this to come from the older girl but can expect something like this from the littlest one - but made from her blue tac :D
Chef Sher's healthy black sesame 'mousse' with green tea Oreos and cashew nuts.


Composition of Chef Sher's healthy black sesame 'mousse':
1) Skinny sugar-free yoghurt (we buy Farm Fresh)
2) 1 tablespoon of organic sugar-free black sesame powder (we use Bio Green)
3) Baked cashew nuts (sugar, salt, oil and MSG-free)
4) A few scoops of strawberry flavored Calciyum yoghurt, just to splash a hue of my favorite color to the mousse :)
5)  Mini green-tea oreos (grandma brought back from Japan)

So whatcha think?  Does she deserve a 10/10?  I'd say YES to taste, presentation, initiative and choice of ingredients used!  It was  very yummy and  oh so healthy too!  :)




No comments: