Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, November 30, 2014

School Holidays Activities

Apart from the mega holiday Lego Project that my 3 girls are currently working on, they also found a new game to play together - Heads Up!

Alycia who had watched her all-time favorite talk show host Ellen DeGeneres playing Heads Up during one of Ellen's talk shows downloaded the app onto her iPod Touch.

Today is the third day the girls are into Heads Up and they are having so much fun at it!   I join them too when I have the time.  Today their grand aunt played with them and got hooked too!




What's Heads Up?
Ellen DeGeneres has released an iPhone version of a game she likes to play on her show called Heads Up. It's simply a word guessing game where your friends try to get you to say the word on the screen by giving you hints. Only with Heads Up, you hold the phone above your head and it records video of your friend giving hints. You have sixty seconds to guess as many words as you can. Since you'll be holding your iPhone above your head and you're not allowed to look at the screen, Heads Up includes some great controls for new cards: tilt your iPhone face down when you get a word correct and tilt it up to pass. At the end of the 60 seconds, Heads Up will show you a list of the words you got correct and passed.

Heads Up includes 18 themed decks ranging from celebrities, movies, animals, accents, characters, and more.









And from this game, I realized that I am so so outdated!  My girls are so advanced and knowledgeable. They are so well versed with the names of celebrities, movies and characters and I actually had a hard time keeping up with them in this game.  I am officially an aunty facing mid-life crisis. Suddenly I feel like my mum, ha ha ha!









No comments: