Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Curry Dishes For Dinner

As we say good riddance to the El Nino heat, we are now grappling with another natural disaster woe - flash floods.

But I have no complaints. I love the wet and chilly weather.  My mood is instantly lifted up when the skies turn gloomy and a storm looming :D

Image may contain: sky, cloud and text





With a wet and chilly weather greeting us almost every evening, we have been tucking into spicy food lately.

Below -
1. red snapper fish curry with ladies finger, aubergine and long beans.
2.  Beef rendang

Both dishes are from the kitchen of Catermate. Whenever there is an excess of food, we are the happy beneficiaries!

Image may contain: food


Image may contain: food


The hubs' chef can whip up curries to die for.  The girls and I are always waiting for days when there is an excess of curry dishes.  We can never get too much of them. And the Nyonya kuih too. They are just too good to resist.

If you need catering for a home or office function, do give my hubs, Alan a call at 019-266 4297.   :)



No comments: