Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Qwest High-Speed Internet

There I was yesterday all wrapped up typing my blog post away for 15 minutes, hoping to finish off a post before my baby woke up from her nap and then when I clicked on the ‘Save’ button, holy moly, my PC gave me the ‘hang’. I waited for another 5 minutes and still there was no response. I checked my internet connection and it said internet connection is disconnected. Aargh….. I got so pissed off that I could almost pull a gob of my hair off my scalp! Everything that I had typed was gone and unsaved. This happens all the time. Even as I am typing this post, the internet connection is at a snail’s pace and I am now waiting for several websites to load. At times, it would take 10-15 minutes to load a page. The internet connection at my home is pretty slow and unstable and this is driving me nuts as it would be really difficult to work when things are moving so slow.

Now if only we had Qwest high speed Internet available here, life for bloggers like me who blog for money and the like would be more peaceful. Qwest High-Speed Internet allows you to download videos, music, images and other large files at lightning-fast speeds. No extra phone line is necessary and the DSL does not tie up your existing line, thus enabling you to talk on the phone and surf the web simultaneously. And because Qwest High-Speed Internet is always connected, you won't waste time worrying about busy signals and waiting for your modem to connect. Qwest is also staffed with quality telephone technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week. And oh yes, you can also get Qwest phone service, a phone service plan that can be customized to meet your unique needs. Getting lightning-speed internet and a low-price phone service plan are now just a click or a call away. Go check out Qwest today at the links provided above.

No comments: