Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Feather Headed

I have been sitting in front of my computer for almost half a day but after the 1-week plus CNY holiday, I seem to have lost my blogging mojo. My head seems so light like a feather! An advertiser from the U.S. approached me several days ago to write an advertisement but I just don't have the urge or the urgency to reply him. This is just so not me. I used to be the one chasing advertisers during those hay days 5 years ago but now, it is the other way round. When I am seated in front of my PC, my hand and mind will gravitate towards Facebook where I will ph8t and see what my Facebook friends are doing. Though I have a review to submit, I am unable to think of something to crap about. My mind is empty. I just don't know what to write, unlike years ago where I was capable of writing up to 22 ads in a day and another 10 non-paid posts as filler posts! Just any topic and I could crap it out LOL! I have always felt that I need a little stress to jump-start my brain and body. My mind and body are now in a relax mode and needs some serious jump-starting to get the momentum again. The offer will just expire if I am still unable to dish it out by today. I NEED A BRAIN WAVE NOW!!


4 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

if it's a lot of $$ then do it. if not, then just forget about it :P very 'action' eh? hahahhahhahaha

i'm not crazy about paid posts anymore. kinda lost my mojo to blog now.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Barb, I managed to dish it out last nite haha!

Anonymous said...

I am so lazy sometimes, despite the fact that i have been reading your blog for sometime now I have not made a comment til now, just wanted to say im loving it!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hi Anonymous, thanks for finally commenting in my blog now :)