Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, February 5, 2016

Staying Hydrated and Healthy This CNY With Izumio

Chinese New Year is just 2 days away.  It seems like it was only recently that we celebrated CNY and here we are at it again. Time really flies!

CNY is the time when everyone seems to have forgotten about their health and exercise regimen and diet plans are thrown out of the window. But not for me. I am still pretty disciplined. I eat everything but in really small portions. But I still say NO to deep fried food.

CNY is also the hottest time of the year.  With a brutal hot weather, sinful indulgence in deep fried snacks, cookies, meat jerky, meat heavy meals and late nights, it is also the time when many will fall sick.  The most common ailments are sore throat with phlegm and cough. And I do hate cough coz once you get it, it would take months to be completely healed.  Thank God that ever since we consumed Izumio and Super Lutein, along with a healthy diet, my girls and I had not gotten a bad cough. Even when we had a cough, it was always a mild one and took only a couple of weeks to be completely settled.

So I got ready my supply of Izumio to help everyone overcome heatiness.  Izumio also helps to wash away all the nasties that we eat during this celebration.

Cass was of great help to me again when my stock came 2 days ago. She helped me to carry the heavy boxes of Izumio  and arranged them neatly inside the store room.

No automatic alt text available.



Thanks to Izumio, Cass is very well on her way to healing from incontinence.   Our immune system is stronger and I have  a peace of mind knowing that Izumio will take care of my health and that of my girls'.

Image may contain: 1 person



If you need a box or two of Izumio to safeguard your health this CNY, do drop me an email at shireenyong@gmail.com or Whatsapp me at 019 266 4290.



No comments: