Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Lunch With My Baby Girl

Lunch with my baby girl yesterday:

Teluk Intan chee cheong fun (rice noodles filled with turnip, carrots, fried shallots and dried shrimps) for me and Hakka noodles for Cass.



Brunch with my baby girl and the hubs today:

Spinach and mushrooms omelette with toast; croissant with tuna + apple filling, at Les Deux Garcons (LDG), the foodie hubs' favorite cafe.  This cafe is located directly behind his shop and whenever he is too busy with work but wishes to have lunch with me, he would suggest this cafe.




Croissant with tuna, apple, parsley and tomato filling.



Cass is bored to the core without her two sisters around. She has no one to annoy and pull pranks on and has been targeting me. Yesterday Cass threw her  Chinese tuition books on the dining table and guess what happened? The books hit my favorite mug filled with passion flower tea and it dropped onto the floor and broke into a million pieces. I gave her a good lashing for her cavalier attitude and for throwing her tantrums unreasonably.  This girl can be very stroppy at times. This morning, Cass bugged her dad to bring her to the park to play badminton and I'm glad that he did. She released all her energy for over an hour at the park and got back feeling recharged.



No comments: