Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Singles' Day 11.11 And Tips To Earn From Your Shopping Addiction!

I spent almost the whole of yesterday sitting in front of my computer, online shopping!  If you were to ask me what I am really good at, I'll tell you brazenly that it's shopping ~ fishing for the best deals! Shopping has the magical touch of making me really happy ~ it melts away some of my woes and lifts me up from my doldrums. Only shopping fanatics will know how therapeutic retail therapy is. 😁

My loot on 11.11 are a set of 40 pieces Copic Touch Cool markers for Cass, organic tea for myself, lingerie for the girls, quilt and quilt cover. All these came with free shipping, additional coupons from the sellers, earning of Shopee coins as well as redemption from the coins and cash back from ShopBack!  I wanted to shop for some nut butter, clothes and more stuff but there's only this much time I had on hand. It was such a tensed moment during checkout time as both the banks that I use were unavailable ~ I think caused by the 11.11 congestion.  I had to use my credit card as alternative, something which I am not too keen on ever since my card was compromised by some crooks last year.

Sharing is Caring! What is ShopBack?
If you do not already know, ShopBack works by giving customers a percentage of their purchase money each time they make a transaction with its partner merchants through its website. Merchants do not have to pay to get listed with ShopBack but only need to pay a cut to the site if customers buy something from them.

So if you're a regular online shopper, do register at ShopBack.  I registered at ShopBack last year and have todate 'earned' over RM60 from cash back from all my petty purchases, with 7 more pending payments to be made from my recent purchases! Recently about RM40 was credited into my bank account by ShopBack.  If you buy big items like air tickets, electrical items and holidays, you'll earn even bigger cash back from ShopBack.

Had I enough time yesterday, I would have grabbed even more unbelievable great deals. At 9:30 p.m. when I was about to shut down my computer, I saw ankle socks going at 11 SEN a pair from a seller in China (with 5-star ratings). I quickly added 10 pairs into my Shopee shopping cart but my computer acted up and decided to 'hang'. As it was already my bedtime, I had to forgo the deal. I saw the socks selling at RM1.60 a pair today 😥

My next online shopping frenzy is on Black Friday on 29 November!  For now, I'll take my time to leisurely shop and add stuff into my shopping carts (see 's' after cart?😁 ) and checkout on 29 November 😜  And if I miss out the 29 November sale, I have the 12.12 Sale held on 12 December!  And if I miss out on 12.12, I can still shop at the year-end sales which starts on 16 December and ends on 3 January the following year.

Hope you'll take note of all the shopping dates to help you save some kaching 🤑. You can start shopping for Christmas presents during the Black Friday and 12.12 Sales.

Singles' Day or Double Eleven is the world's biggest online sales fest, held on 11 November every each, since 2009.  Sales for this annual shopping blitz even dwarfed Cyber Monday in the United States.  Did you grab any deals yesterday?



No comments: