Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Niu Niu Kulai Beef Noodle @ OUG, KL

Today's brunch at Niu Niu Kulai Beef Noodle was totally unplanned. I'd sent my car for a wash and to kill time, hubs brought us to OUG.  We circled the morning market area for about 15 minutes, undecided on what to eat and then I chose Niu Niu Kulai Beef Noodle as I wanted to use the bathroom badly and chose a more decent looking restaurant vs. run down coffee shops. 😁



Hubs had 'lai fun' with soup with an assortment of beef spare parts while I had dry vermicelli with minced pork and ordered a side of minced beef balls (2 pieces).  As I'm used to eating the slightly watery kind of 'kon lo' noodles, I wasn't used to the Southern 'kon lo' which is sticky and starchy. I didn't even eat a quarter of the noodles.

What's good were the beef soup and beef balls. The next time we go there again, I'll just stick to vermicelli with beef soup and beef balls. No spare parts and no beef meat for me.  Hubs can feast on the assortment of beef cuts.





After brunch, we went marketing at the OUG indoor market, which was also totally unplanned... and ended up spending over RM200 on pork, chicken, fish, vegetables and fruits. Good la, now I don't need to do anymore marketing for meat for the rest of this week and next week except to buy more fruits and vegetables😄

Thank you to my darling for helping this silai carry all the heavy stuff to the car park and then went up again to the market to look for me 💖

Address:
Niu Niu Kulai Beef Noodle
44-58, Jalan 16
Overseas Union Garden (OUG)
Kuala Lumpur

No comments: