Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Tuesday, 5 November 2019

Hubs is on a diet (hopefully he can persevere eating just 1-2 meals a day) and Sherilyn was idling away at home and refused to go out with me, so I had a quiet brunch alone at the kopitiam this morning. As you can see, my meals are  often very low on Carbs. Today I had 'chap fan' sans the rice, comprising  of Chinese cabbage, egg plant with minced pork, two small pieces of Nestum chicken and 1 tiny piece of fried tofu.  I have not eaten soy products for a long, long time (not going to get started on the dangers of soy products) but today I felt really tempted to dig into just one minuscule piece to satiate my craving 😁.  I do like unhealthy stuff like sausages and spam meat and I don't go cold turkey on them. Once in a purple moon, I do indulge in them just to satisfy my cravings. 

Lunch of low carb dishes with sugar-free barley water + pumpkin while people-watching as I tucked into my food 😆 Today I saw a group of fifth formers having lunch at the kopitiam. They've just finished sitting for their first SPM paper today, which is BM. And I thought to myself - in exactly a year's time, Alycia will be sitting for her first SPM paper!  I shudder to think of next year as all 3 girls will be sitting for their major exams respectively!



No comments: