Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Harry Potter T-Shirts

I finally found Harry Potter tees for my hardcore Harry Potter devotee, from Cotton On! The tees are selling at RM59 each and RM80 for two. I got her a size XXS, which is still slightly large on her.  Cass loves the tee but loves the Hedwig clothes tag even more. Hedwig is Harry Potter's pet snowy owl. She now wants me to bring the Hedwig tag to the stationery shop to have it laminated so that she could use it as a bookmark when she reads her Harry Potter books 🙄

Have I told you that Cass re-reads all her thick-like-Bible Harry Potter books at least 6 or 7 times? And she plans on re-reading book #1 again (for the 8th time!) when she finishes re-reading all the other books.  That's how much this girl loves the Harry Potter series ðŸ˜µ

No comments: