Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Cheap Maxi Dresses

Now that the Movement Control Order restrictions have eased a little, parks, museums and beaches are opened again to the public.  Inter-state traveling is allowed and people are slowly but surely traveling again. While clothing stores and boutiques in malls are reopened, it's a pity that patrons are not allowed to try on the clothes, as a precautionary measure.  There's not much difference from buying clothes online if trying is not allowed yet.  I might as well find the cheap maxi dresses that I want from online stores like Prestarrs as they are cheaper than those sold at brick-and-mortar stores.  Plus point of buying clothes online is that it's safer in perilous times like now.   People are starting to crowd the shopping malls again and there are long queues outside shops.  I was at the shopping mall last weekend to shop for groceries and the crowd I saw was unbelievable, as if the Covid-19 pandemic was over. We still have a long way to go and the war is far from over.  Just because the Government has opened up almost all economic sectors does not mean that we can let our guards down.



Pretty and affordable maxi dresses and summer dresses from Prestarrs, all priced under $40.






With such beautiful weather at this time of the year now, I really wish that we were holidaying at a beautiful beach resort and not being stuck at home for months.  It is during this time of the year that our girls are usually on their 2-week term break and in previous years, we would be holidaying with my parents.  My wish is that a year on from now, we would be vacationing at a scenic beach resort - with me lollygagging around the beach resort or sipping Piña colada by the beach with my loved ones.  But for now where vacationing is still without a doubt out of question, I  will find my solace and pleasure shopping for some pretty and cheap summer clothes at Prestarrs! 😉


No comments: