Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, June 12, 2020

RMCO Day 3 ~ Friday, 12 June 2020

I learned to admire the colors of sunrise and sunset during my camping days when I was a teenager.  During the best times of my life spent camping in Pangkor Island and Pulau Kapas in Terengganu, my besties and I slept on a towel on the beach and we were often awoken by the freezing cold wind or the waves beating on our feet.  The first thing that would greet us was the awesome view of sunrise spread right in front of us happy campers, like a 3D picture on a TV with an infinity screen.  And then these excited crazy teens would scamper to our backpack inside the tent to fish out our bulky cameras for some camwhoring before going to the stream to freshen up  in the super cold crystal clear water.  Then we would gather in a group to find the perfect spot to do our business in the jungle! 😬  Next, we would wait under a big shady tree where Mr Lee, our camping guide who is a teacher, would have already cooked breakfast of hot yummy porridge for us.  How I miss those days terribly 💓💓

Since the start of the MCO 3 months ago, I've had the opportunity to witness the different stages of sunrise from our balcony on the 5th floor.  Today's sunrise was exceptionally beautiful!!☀️









Lunch is Nasi Kerabu from hubby's shop again. Nasi Kerabu is the girls and my favorite and it's quite unbelievable that after more than a month of eating it every Friday, we still haven't gotten bored of it yet!  The chicken is non-spicy and the spiced curry fish is mildly spicy.




Today I bought some ice-creams for the girls as the afternoons have been extremely hot and humid lately.  We saw Tealive Boba-licious at 99 Speedmart and I bought one to try.  It tastes nothing close to Tealive milk tea and is quite a disappointment.  But I can't set too high an expectation on a RM2.20 ice-cream, kan? No more 2nd time for us. 😁




No comments: