Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Haru Our Cheeky Kitty

Haru loves to find new places inside the house, to hide. Most times she will come out of hiding when I shake her biscuit jar or mention "biscuit" or "chicken", her favorite foods. 

Early this week, this cheeky kitty ignored my calls for her.   Both Cass and I went around the house searching for her, for about 10 minutes, at all her usual hiding spots, but she was no where to be found.  I went to the refuse chamber outside our unit to look for her, I checked the emergency stairs outside our unit, the two balconies, under the beds, but she was no where to be found. We were convinced that Haru had sneaked out of the house and gone forever. 

That feeling I had felt familiar. It was the sick feeling whenever I lost sight of my girls at the shopping mall when they were younger.  That few seconds of loosing sight of them and yelling out to them, only to get no answer from them.  That horrible sick feeling in the stomach and head just thinking that they were kidnapped or lost forever.  Speaking of which, Sherilyn used to like hiding inside racks of clothes at the shopping mall to scare the living daylights out of me when she was younger.  That mischievous brat! 😂



One of Haru's favorite hiding spots - behind the living room curtain.


Another new favorite hiding spot - under Cass' bed

Yet another new hiding spot - on the bookshelf. She kind of camo herself with the shelf because of her color.



Naughty fella always causes me panic attacks but love her to bits.


No comments: