Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, June 5, 2023

Friday, 2 June 2023

Fridays are usually exciting and filled with plans for the weekend, but sometimes life throws unexpected curveballs. Since yesterday I have been feeling under the weather, battling a cough, slight nasal congestion, and a pounding headache. Today it got worse and I started to have a scratchy throat. With the worry of COVID looming, I decided to take precautions and took a self-test, which thankfully turned out negative. Though feeling unwell, I didn't want to spoil the plans for Cass to attend her figure skating class at Pavillion Bukit Jalil.  Fortunately, Alycia came home from uni early and told me that she could accompany Cass to Pavillion.  Later, Sherilyn texted me to tell me that her dance class was canceled and she could also bring Cass to Pavillion.  Now Cass has two chaperones to bring her to Pavillion by Grab while I stayed home to rest.

To reward Alycia and Sherilyn, I treated them to dinner of sushi, and to a movie. While Cass had a delightful time at the skating rink, Alycia and Sherilyn enjoyed the new Spiderman animated movie at the cinema, which they said was good.  Everyone had an enjoyable day despite the hiccup in my health.


After fetching Cass back from school, I brought her to the sundae truck and this time luck was on her side. It was opened! 


No comments: