Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year To All My Chinese Readers!

I’d like to wish all my Chinese blog readers a very happy Chinese New Year. May the year of the Tiger be a prosperous, happy and smooth sailing one for you and your family. Chinese New Year is all about eating, drinking and reunion with your family, friends and loved ones. You can eat everything that you want but don’t over indulge in the fattening cookies, snacks, meat jerky and meaty meals. Yup, Chinese New Year is also about eating lots of meat at every meal. Don’t forget to exercise to stay on top of you health and to fight that bulge. I’m sure you do not want to return to work looking for the top rated fat burners when you cannot slip into your skirt, dress or pants! And to all my non-Chinese blog readers, happy holidays!

No comments: