Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, February 8, 2010

Getting Bright With Baby Bright


Baby has been watching this Baby Bright VCD for several months now and she is getting hooked on it. When she was several months old, she was hooked on the 'Your Baby Can Read' VCDs, then recently she got hooked on the Barney's 'Firehouse' VCD. Now, she's hooked on this Baby Bright VCD. Baby Bright teaches infants and toddlers colors, shapes, the concept of size and cause and effect. I bought this VCD for Alycia and Sherilyn 4 years ago.

Baby in her morning routine....



When Baby saw me sitting and arching my back on my fitball, she too followed suit... on her "bawoon" (balloon), cute!!

3 comments:

CL said...

my girl used to watch this baby bright vcd too. Her favourite. I have not yet introduced it to Kelsey.

ryeli said...

so cute! her bawoon didn't burst ah. lol.

Shenny's mommy said...

This Baby Bright VCD is also Shenny's top favourite. Even though she is 4 year old now, she still likes to turn on this VCD to watch sometimes.