Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, February 19, 2010

Too Good To Resist

My mil bought these cutesy stuff when she went to Japan for a holiday recently.

Oh my, I tell yer, these buns look, smell and feel almost 100% like the real stuff! My 3 gals kept squeezing the toy buns, even I can't resist squeezing them and sniffing them haha!!







Baby could not even resist pinching the buns and peeled off the chocolate toppings, then slowly peeled offf the buns. Even the bread crumbs look SO real!! I had to keep reminding her that the buns CANNOT be eaten, lest she pops them into her mouth when I turn my back on her!

4 comments:

Linda said...

I bet she pops a few into her mouth when noone was looking... haha

Anonymous said...

no need to go so far to buy that fake bun. plenty of those in pasar malam

ChloeRuoyi said...

aiyoooo u didn't stop her from peeling and damaging the bun? Poor buns haha! Yup, these buns/doughnuts are really irresistible... I nearly bought one too :p

Mummy Moon said...

WHAt a cute bun, too sayang letting baby c damage the bun eh. hehe