Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Udon Noodles With Minced Meat And Preserved Veggie

An aunt of hubs cooked a big pot of minced pork with 'jar choy' (Chinese preserved veggie) and gave it to us. This was how I ate the minced pork with jar choy:

Boiled some thin Udon noodles, heat up the minced pork in a pot and pour the minced pork over the Udon noodles.




It was really appetizing and my 3 gals loved it. Rascal #2 whacked bowl after bowl!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love jar choy and minced pork. Looks very appetizing. Now I feel hungry. Sigh!

Shenny's mommy said...

Yes, it looks yummy.
I have a suggestion that I have tried before. You could also make jar-choy omelette and then add it in the instant noodle soup. Soak it for a while before eating.

BoeyJoey said...

For Sherilyn to whack so many bowls, it must be really yummy. Totally gonna try this one day!