Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Day Of Fun At Mega Kidz @ Mid Valley Megamall

Today is the 3rd day in a row this week that we had spent at the shopping mall. We were at Mega Kidz @ Mid Valley Megamall to attend my friend's daughter's 6th birthday bash. Mega Kidz is a place every kid would dream to go.


When Baby saw Barney, I thought my Barney-crazed girl would open her mouth to watch in awe her favorite cartoon hero but her reaction was the exact opposite as I had expected. She was terrified of the purple dino, whose face looked out of shape and very un-Barney except for the body... and she clung on to me and daddy like a koala bear while screaming in fear...




Baby jumping on the Air Bouncer. This is pretty fun and she jumped so much till her pants almost dropped muahahahahahaha!!


Alycia and Sherilyn with M the birthday girl, my classmate's 6yo girl who is the same age as Sherilyn. They also attend the same ballet school.


Baby going down the slide, which is almost 2-storey high with her nervous Alycia jie jie waiting to catch her beloved baby sister...


Alycia, the bestest jie jie in the www helping Baby cross the suspension bridge which is about a storey above ground...

Hubs and I also climbed up the play equipment and crawled through those kid-size tunnels. I tell yer, if you'd tried this, gawd, this is back breaking and bone cracking. I felt slightly nauseous and dizzy when I came down after climbing up, crawling through and contorting my body into those 2-3 storey high tunnels to reach to the top of the slides! Good exercise to burn off the calories that I had piled up these few days!

7 comments:

Chris said...

Baby C is right..that is one horribly deformed Barney!!!

mommy to chumsy said...

OMG!!! The Barney mascot looked so horrible and scary. Only the colour looks like Barney :)I would be terrified too...hahahahaahhhahahahhaha

coffeesncookies said...

LOL ! the Barney does look scary ! LOLOLOL !!! I havent' been to megakidz.. what say you .. one day we leave our munchkins there and we go yum cha ? can ah ?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Elaine, very good idea! Come, let's do it :D

Ann said...

Ewww...the Barney does look scary! No wonder bb didnt recognise him.

Alycia is indeed the BESTEST cher cher. So caring of her. And thank goodness for sporting mummy and daddy ! :)

Unknown said...

Why this Barney don't look like barney one? Face like those asking ppl to bash him up... hehehe... chinese say, "yiong sui" kekeke

slavemom said...

My girl asked, "How come Barney look like this one?" hahaha No wonder Baby was horrified. That Barney-look-alike is quite ugly. :D