Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, December 10, 2010

Aigner Bathroom Set In G Hotel Rooms

I was pretty surprised to discover Aigner body shampoo, Aigner hair shampoo and Aigner body lotion in the bathroom of our room at G Hotel, Gurney Drive, Penang. Wow, not bad for a room that costs around RM300+ a night! There is even complimentary soft drinks and Kit Kat in their mini bar, apart from the complimentary bottled mineral water, coffee and tea. The only downside is that the bathroom is not fitted with a hand-held shower faucet. The toilet is also not fitted with a faucet. That will be very inconvenient for guests with babies and toddlers.








But don't you think that the Aigner bathroom set is free hor... use all you want when you are a guest there but those are not for keeps k. Don't put them into your luggage or you will be asked to pay hah!

5 comments:

Yannie said...

Shireen, if I were you, I will apply the Aigner lotion to every inch of my body, my girls' bodies, and even my hubby's body. lol!

Inspired Momx1 said...

Hehehe.. When I was reading this post, the evil side of me said possible! Pump them out into your own container and leave the bottle behind. Bad hor? Just joking, anyway. Have a nice weekend ya..

mommy to chumsy said...

wow, this is so cool. must smell really nice :D i also dislike hotels with hand faucet. so hard to shower ashley. i had to resort to using the glass and fill it with water to shower her.

MeRy said...

Aigner...Not bad oh...must fully utilized the lotion...apply every inches on your body.

Ann said...

LOL....can buy an empty bottle and take some home! :)

But I agree...hotels without the hand held shower really tough for kids.