Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Gift For My Former Boss

When I was still working as a PA to a Dato’, one of my biggest headaches was to get him a gift that he really liked on his birthday every year. My erstwhile boss had almost everything. Well, we knew what he didn’t have and really liked but there was no way we could get it for him as it was way, way beyond our budget. I remember one year, my colleague went round town looking for some good cigars like arturo fuente for his birthday. We went to more than 3 places and finally got them at a shopping mall. We would never go wrong if we got him good cigars as gifts. If he was still around today, I would still buy him some cigars for his birthday. He passed on 2 years ago.

No comments: