Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Save Someone's Life Today

Being a parent, one of my greatest fears and worries about my 2 girls is that when they grow up, they will mix with the wrong company and get involved with social ills. I’ve seen some of my friends as well as children of my mum’s friends being involved with alcohol and drugs and how the child’s life had been totally wrecked by these addictions, not to mention how heartbroken and hopeless the parents were. If you know of anyone who is suffering from drug or alcohol addiction, please advise and coax them to go for proper drug rehab. It works. Addicts get healed, a family is reunited and lives are saved. There is hope when addicts seek professional help.

No comments: