Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Last Day of January 2021

Our kitchen was a hive of activity today.  Sherilyn spent the entire day making her 3rd batch of classic red kimchi while Alycia and Cass made pancakes.  Sherilyn also made her first batch of Baek Kimchi (White Kimchi) for Alycia and me who can't stomach her spicy red kimchi.  She did all these in between zoom church youth fellowship meeting and entertaining Haru, our new baby kitten. Then she cooked dinner.

Some of my Facebook friends asked what I actually do everyday as I don't need to cook anymore with the MIL around now and a fantastic teenage chef who loves cooking.  As usual everything else that no one likes to do - litter train and care for a 4-week old kitten, cleaning cat's litter, scrubbing bathrooms, moping the floor like 20x a day and the endless laundry 😬. And I have my own online writing to do as well as help hubby in his online food delivery business.  

Such a big batch of kimchi.  Can you imagine the amount of work needed to produce all these!  But Sherilyn ain't complaining. She finds so much satisfaction and joy cooking and baking all her favorite food.









Baek Kimchi (White Kimchi)

Red classic Napa cabbage kimchi and cucumber kimchi











No comments: