Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, May 3, 2021

Haru The Terrorizer

Haru can be a terrorizer at home.  She damaged our mozzie netting door in the kitchen with her sharp claws -- she loves clawing her way up to the top of the net like a monkey. Today the entire netting fell off from the door frame!  Someone is of course fuming mad!  

When her 'sakai' mode is turned on, she chases her favorite people and bites us on our ankles. I've got one painful inflamed wound on my leg now.


Two weeks ago while I was out with MIL, Cass left Haru out of the cage during her online class.  She didn't watch Haru who was roaming happily in the kitchen and on our dining table, sniffing our food and drinks.  Haru hopped onto our kitchen counter top and I think she must have hopped over the cups and knocked down her father's cup!! It was a big big mess with broken glass and water all over the kitchen floor. Cass couldn't leave her desk during the online class and left the mess there for me to clean up when I got home. I wanted to leave the mess for her but we couldn't even get into the kitchen with sharp bits of glasses scattered on the entire kitchen and dining area floors.

I. Was. Enraged. With both Haru and Cass 😡 

Cass had the cheek to send me a Whatsapp message telling me what Haru did but didn't clean up the mess!


Sometimes when the rascal wants to get out of the cage, she will scratch, dig and splash the litter sand all over as a sign to protest being locked up!

Despite the felony this goblin commits, we're still very forgiving parents and sisters. We still love her to bits.




Haru looking very much like the tiger from Maybank logo, don't ya think so? 😸







2 comments:

Lyn said...

May I suggest a cat tower with a scratching post. It will file down her nails, play with Haru daily with cat toys specially one that you can run around the house and she can chase after. Best to watch cat videos from cat behaviourist Jackson Galaxy if you guys need tips

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hi Lyn
She has a round scratcher bed which she likes to scratch, bite and sleep on. I will try getting her the cat tower scratch post that you mentioned so that she has a variety of toys to scratch and bite on. Thank you so much for your tips ;)