Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, November 5, 2021

Haru's Spay Surgery

Sorry for the lack of update in this blog.  I've had my hands all tied up with my online assignments as well as caring for Haru who just had a spay surgery, which is a major surgery.  If you're not sure what exactly a spay surgery is for a female cat, it is a surgery (open abdomen) to remove the uterus and both the ovaries.  For those of you who'd gone through a C-section or other abdomen surgery, you'll know how awfully painful it is.  

I'd wanted to delay Haru's spay surgery till she's a year old but her past 2 heats drove everyone in the house up the wall!


At the height of her heat - Haru rolling on the floor throughout the day, yowling on top of her voice.  This drove me bonkers.

One of the ways to keep Haru occupied, to keep her mind off finding a 'boyfriend' was to keep her entertained or to play with her. But everyone was busy with their own work and had to bear with the all-day caterwauling.


I put her into our shopping trolley outside the house so that she could watch Cass exercise on the yoga mat. That managed to keep her mind from wandering and she just enjoyed to be out of the house to breathe in fresh air, catch insects and to peep at neighbors.




To find out more on Haru's spay surgery, please hop over to my other blog at https://www.healthfreakmommy.com/

Have a great weekend peeps!

No comments: