Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, June 10, 2022

Missing Haru

I missed my fur baby so much throughout my 3 days in Ipoh! Fortunately Sherilyn and Alycia were in KL to cat-sit this baby.  When Cass and I got back from Ipoh today, we noticed that Haru has lost some weight, felt lighter and even has a slightly sunken tummy.  This got me a tad worried. But she's still as active as before. In fact, I think she misses me. She kept tapping my ankle with her paw each time I walked past her, as if to say 'hello' to me 😻


This goblin has been very daring lately. She would jump on my bed and sit on the side where her hooman dad sleeps. I think she misses her dad, who's her most 'favoritest' person.  She would also jump on Alycia's desk to look out of the window or take her siesta on the table.


No comments: