Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, February 10, 2023

Mess-Free Way Of Eating A Sandwich

During the pandemic and lockdowns, I learned something from Cass.  She invented a mess-free way of eating her sandwiches while attending online classes.  On a messy tiny desk with her laptop, books and stationery items on it, she managed to gobble down her breakfast while attending online classes, the mess-free way.

Instead of using her hands to hold the sandwich, she cut them up with a pair of scissors and ate them with a spoon!  What a genius!  Forget about the aesthetic part as everything goes into the tummy within minutes.  This is what my very practical girl always tells me. She loves cooking and baking but only for herself and she's not bothered with pimping up her food for social media bragging rights.

And here's my air-fried whole-wheat sandwich with fried egg, chicken floss, drizzled with mayo and tomato ketchup, cut into bite-size pieces.  I enjoyed the sandwich very much without messing up my fingers and mouth as I ate it with a spoon.  And I can even savor it while catching up on news from my subscription-based online news portal.  Bliss!  



No comments: