Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, March 30, 2023

NOi Mixed Vegetable Chips

Whenever I have to wait for Cass to finish her figure skating class, I will window shop at Food Merchant, the supermarket at Pavillion Bukit Jalil.  I always tell myself that I will only window shop as I don't really need to buy anything urgently.  I also do not want to add on weight to my shoulder, only to aggravate the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome symptoms.  But somehow, I always ended up with some unnecessary snacks.  

Two Fridays ago, I ended up with one huge bag of cherry tomatoes (almost 1kg) at only RM10, a bag of ready-to-eat washed coleslaw and a bag of NOi mixed vegetable chips.  The chips was totally unneeded but at the time of shopping, I was feeling a tad hungry. Dang it!  So I grabbed the bag of chips. 

But good thing I bought the chips to try as they were really yummy - crispy, fresh, not overly salty and they're made from real veggies. Besides palm oil and salt, nothing else is added.  


What is in the RM6.80 bag of 60gm chips - Pumpkin, Potato, Green Radish, Mushroom, Beetroot, Palm Oil and Salt. 


I like the green radish and shiitake mushroom the most. 

The chips are cheaper on Shopee Supermarket @ RM6.49 a bag.  I recently bought 3 bags of chips together with some other groceries from Shopee Supermarket and enjoyed discounted shipping, 800 coins (equivalent to RM8 cash voucher) and redeemed some of my coins to offset the total bill. What a good deal this el-cheapo aunty managed to grab on that day 😁


No comments: