Health Freak Mommy: Alycia, My Ballerina

PLEASE VISIT MY OTHER BLOGS TOO!!!

Please visit my other blogs at :

http://www.healthfreakmommy.com/

for more interesting reads on my 3 little rascals and of course on my food reviews....

and my health blog,
http://www.healthiswealth.healthfreakmommy.com/

Feel free to drop by my online store at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Old-New-Stuff-For-Sale/305823926638 to get modish clothes at prices you will love! Please LIKE my Page too, thanks!




Monday, April 7, 2008

Alycia, My Ballerina




These pix were taken during last week's ballet class. There was a heavy downpour on that day and the teacher was stuck in a horrendous traffic jam on the highway. Thus, there was no proper class. Instead, a Grade 1 student led the class. Anyway, the class will be replaced.

As you can see, most of the students have long hair, except for Alycia and her little aunty (behind Alycia) who are newbies. The teacher informed us that students should preferably have long hair and fringes as they are required to tie them up into a bun during their exams. While little girls do look more feminine and cuter with long hair, I think it is not quite practical to keep long hair and long fringes as the weather here is just so humid and hot and Alycia sweats a lot. I normally wash her hair twice a day, but with long hair, it's really not practical to have it washed twice a day.

How often do you wash your kids' hair?
Post a Comment

Google Search Engine

Custom Search