Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Free Educational Gifts

Ever since my kids, especially Sherilyn suffered from bad constipation as a result of drinking the Enfa range of formula milk, I have switched both my girls to Dutch Lady. I have tried many brands but they only have a liking for Dutch Lady.... and it's quite a cheap formula milk! During the day, Sherilyn will be on Dutch Lady and night time, I'll feed her Enfagrow A+ with fibre. Alycia is on Dutch Lady 456 thrice a day. I tried feeding her with Enfakid but she hated the taste.

Dutch Lady often comes up with great free gifts for purchases of their formula milk. The latest range of free gifts are :

Disney activity books (which my girls love)




and magnetic spelling puzzles.



Unlike Mead Johnson where we have to collect the tin foils / bar codes to redeem the gifts, Dutch Lady gives out these educational stuff free.

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow! those freebies look great!
Will try, will try!

Vickylow said...

My gal still on Enfagrow the formula quite expensive leh.

Anonymous said...

Aiya, my son doesn't like to drink powdered milk anymore. Now he drinks fresh milk, so no such free gifts.

Chinneeq said...

Qi's milk powder is killing us. Somemore each time din finish her milk. I think i will change to Dutch Lady too (since they got freebies!!)

Thanks for recomendation. Still wonder do i need to buy some formula to store for my new babies, just in case?

MamaJo said...

Progress has nice gift too like a small book where you could use white board pen to write and then, wipe off easily...and they got magnetic stuff too....he,he...but, too bad, I have switch Isaac to another milk powder that don't offered any gift...

Bits said...

Hey! Sean drinks Dutch Lady 123 too but I haven't come across these freebies. Where did u bought from?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Chin Nee... I think you shd buy a couple of tins of formula, just in case you have no breast milk for the first few days.

Unknown said...

There is no such milk powder here.They only sell baby milk formula up to one or two years old.I always looked for milk powder with DHA but they isn't any here.All the kids drink fresh milk.See,m'sia kids are so lucky to have those milk powder.Well,I think there is no difference between cheap and expensive milk powder.As long as both has DHA or other nutritions.