Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Big Day Has Arrived!

In slightly more than 12 hours, I will get to meet my angel. Time really flies. I am really anxious, scared, excited and nervous. I've not been sleeping well for the past 2 nights and it's worse tonight. I am so anxious that even at 12:30am now, I don't feel a tad sleepy.

I still remember vividly the day I did a home pregnancy test and almost blacked out when I thought I saw 2 blue lines on the pregnancy kit window. I looked at the kit again and my eyes seemed to be playing tricks with my vision.... it's like now I see the 2 lines, now I only see 1 line and then after moving it back and forth and looking at it at a different angle, I see the 2 lines again. 10 minutes later, I felt I couldn't breath when I read the instructions again which confirmed my suspicion. The 2 blue lines appeared even bluer than ever 15 minutes later. I felt like I have been hit by a trailer on the highway. Anyway, that's history. Today will be the birth of my 3rd angel and I will love her with all my heart and soul. From what I thought that I will never ever be able to hold my own baby 5 years ago, now I am a mother of 2 beautiful girls and another one arriving in just hours away.

Wish me luck for a pain free, fright free and stress free c-section. Most importantly, please pray that my baby will be healthy and wholesome from head to toe, internally and externally and beautiful in every way.

Do wait for my next post on my birth story!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you too..Shireen.. and our prayers be with you and baby. Have a safe delivery.

Fussy mum said...

Hi! I am a regular reader of your blog and enjoyed reading about your 2 beautiful girls. Wish you have a smooth and pain free delivery today. I will be looking forward to seeing your little new angel. Take care.

Fussy mum said...

Hi! I am a regular reader of your blog and enjoyed reading about your 2 beautiful girls. Wish you have a smooth and pain free delivery today. I hope to see your new angel soon. Take care.

Vickylow said...

Wish you a smooth delivery. Take care but don't forget to announce once your angel is born :)

凯琳 said...

Shireen..Jia You Jia You....
Pray for u...

愿顺产。。。母女平安。。。

mommy of 3 angels said...

oh wow another miracle coming!!!!

can't wait to see her preeettii face...

Jess said...

No worry, Dear, I will pray for u over here. Do take care after delivery ya!

Hope to your 3rd angel pic very soon!

Anonymous said...

wishing u a safe & speedy delivery!

Leena said...

I can't wait too..
God bless you. Have a safe c-sec, and I'm sure your baby girl will be perfect like an angel.

MamaJo said...

Happy Motherhood!! Don't worries, everything will be alright...

Hazel said...

good luck..take care