Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Gifts For Baby C

Would like to say a BIG BIG thank you to all my internet friends for these lovely gifts for Baby Cassandra :


My very first gift from the daughter of the former deputy bank governer.

From Elaine, my blog sifu.

From this wonderful mum with 2 lovely girls in Canada - Vien.

From my very first few loyal blog supporters - Mamabok.

From my good blogging buddy, Barb. Barb also gave me a very wonderful gift, i.e. the Avent ISIS manual breast pump.

I would also like to thank my eldest sil from HK for the big ang pow, my dad and brother in Singapore for the big ang pow and Avent baby bottles and Leena for the generous ang pow.

Thanks peeps from the bottom of my heart for these lovely gifts. You all are the best!

4 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

you are most welcome, shireen :D

Anonymous said...

Yer most welcome..! the pleasure was all mine.. :) and special thanks to Barb..! for being so generous with her time.. and doing all the buying and sending for me.. :) Thank you .. Barb..! yer a good friend.. :)

Anonymous said...

Must thank Barb too...she helped me got the pressie. :) Wei, kakak, I'm in US la...hahaha...

IMMomsDaughter said...

Wow, so many lovely pressie. So sorry I was left behind. Congrates on the arrival of little Cassie.