Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Compare Auto Insurance Online

My aunt was recently involved in a car accident on Federal Highway where her car was hit by a trailer from behind which resulted in her car crashing into another vehicle in front of her. Her car was badly wrecked but thankfully no one was injured in the horrible accident. She is now claiming the cost of her car repair from her car insurer. Before the car insurer increases the premium of her auto insurance, she is now comparing online auto insurance to get the lowest possible insurance rates in the hope of switching insurer. Had I known earlier that I can compare auto insurance online, I would have switched insurer too when I crashed my very first car onto an office building years ago. The accident resulted in the premium for my car insurance to increase quite substantially the following year.

No comments: